OCplumerias.com is owned and operated by Myuhka’s Plumerias. First formed in 1997, Myuhka’s is named after the owner’s youngest son. We specialize in growing premium Hawaiian Plumeria cultivars. Our plants are grown locally here in Orange County. We sell exclusively at local fairs, shows, and events throughout Southern California. Two of the largest annual events we attend every year are the Orange County and Los Angeles County Fairs.
We consider ourselves to be Plumeria lovers first! This is as much a hobby for us as it is a business. We love to collect and trade Plumerias just like everyone else. Approximately half of Myuhka’s profits go towards obtaining new varieties. Fernando enjoys photographing his Plumerias and has a beautiful collection of photos.
Myuhka’s is known for their wide variety of high-quality Plumeria cuttings and plants, but our secret weapon is the fertilizer. Available only through Myuhka’s, our Plumeria food is a brilliant blue 10-52-10 water soluble fertilizer. This is the key to making your Plumerias bloom. Without the high phosphate fertilizer, they’re just sticks with leaves! We also carry Plumeria garden art and accessories such as Plumeria trailer hitch covers.
We offer complete Plumeria care including:
- Planting: Afraid you won’t plant your brand-new Plumeria correctly? We can plant it for you. Who better to trust than the experts.
- Pruning: We can trim your Plumeria for FREE in exchange for hauling away the cuttings. If you would like to keep the cuttings, we can provide expert Plumeria pruning for a nominal charge. Don’t trust your prized Plumeria to just anyone!
- Diagnosis: Having problems with your Plumeria? We can help diagnose the problem via phone or email for FREE. Send us a photo and a description of the problem. We’ll do our best to diagnose the issue. Need a house call? If you live in the Orange County, CA area we would be happy to come out and provide a diagnosis (there is a small charge for this service).
- Delivery: If you purchase a plant at a local show or event, we’ll be glad to deliver it. We can deliver to anywhere in the Orange County and greater Los Angeles area (prices are based on distance).
Myuhka’s aims to provide the best customer service in the industry and not just at the point of sale. When you purchase your Plumeria, we provide you with a care sheet and instructions on how to best plant your Plumeria. Don’t want to carry your plant around the show for the rest of the day, no problem. We’ll hold it for you until you’re ready. Need help getting it to your car? We can help you with that too! Once you become a customer, you have a direct line to us. You can call or email us anytime. If you get home and have any questions, give us a call. We consider our customers partners. You’ve taken home one of our beauties and we want to make sure that they end up in the best possible home.
The Myuhka’s Difference
- Selection: We offer a wide selection of premium Hawaiian varieties in every color and are constantly adding to our inventory.
- Quality: You can literally see the difference in the quality of our cuttings and plants. Thicker, more robust cuttings and stems, more beautiful flowers, and well rooted plants. Compare our Plumerias to the competition, we guarantee you’ll see the difference.
- Secret Soil Mix: We use a proprietary soil mix that provides the best possible medium for growth.
- Acclimatized Plants: Our Plumerias are not grown in hot houses. They are grown outdoors here in Southern California so they’re acclimated to the local weather.
- Organically Grown: We do our best to grow our Plumerias as organically as possible. No pesticides are ever used on our plants.
- Customer Service: Best in industry customer service from the point of sale through the life of your Plumeria.
There’s many imitators out there. Make sure you’re buying from us! We look forward to seeing you soon. We know you’ll be happy you made the decision to purchase from Myuhka’s Plumerias. If you want to contact us with questions, call us at (714) 478-8638.